Surprise

2005
Thursday, November 17

Surprise
I also had an unexpected surprise today too. My Dad asked me if I had gone out to the garage yet today. After replying that I quickly had gone out just to get something, he then asked if I had seen a rathe large box out there. I said no, and that I just grabbed what I needed and didn't really look around. The I asked "What box?". He said that we received a delivery today. I was like "huh?". I don't remember anything else that we were waiting for, from Barden. He told me to go check it out.

I received a pleasant surprise, when I checked out the garage. Siting on the side was a huuuge box. In that huge box was a wedding gift that my brother had dropped off. My brother and sister-in-law bought us a brand new kick-ass snow blower. I nice big one. He had told me, on our wedding night what we were getting, but told me that wanted to research more.. esp since they weren't in season yet.

The second I had seen it, I had to call and thank them. It was the perfect gift coming from my Brother and my Sister-in-law! It's an awesome gift, one we'll use it a lot in years to come. I can't wait to use it!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts