More on vent issues, bath tubs in place

2005
Thursday, May 5

We brought up our concerns with the vents and furnace in bad areas and we'll be meeting with our foreman and the furnace people tomorrow to resolve the issues. In the meantime, our forman had put back the flooring that had been cut away, by the stairs and put it back in place.

On a different note, we had our bathtubs put into place. They must have been testing the plumbing, because the downstairs bath had water in it. I kept thinking that it must have been interesting how they had gotten the bath tubs inside..... I'm guessing the windows.




Dad and I noticed an interesting precaution... on the studs with plumbing running through it, were metal guards. It could be for many reasons, but I'm guessing its some sort of puncture preventative it anyone tries to unknowingly nail those studs.




Also, today was the first time I was in the basement. Dad and I climbed down on a latter we had brought.

Comments

Popular Posts