First snowfall & interior pics

2005
Friday, November 25

I figured today was the perfect day to take pics of the house..... not only did we get our first snowfall that the house has had, but today my bestfriend is in town and figured I''d show recent pics.




I LOVE THE BAMBOO!
This was the first time we had seen the flooring, without cardboard over it. I thought it looked fantastic. I'm so happy with how it turned out! I LOVE the diagonal! Even though it was a pain... it was worth it!










KITCHEN
The kitchen looks great with the bamboo. The bamboo and carmel color cabinets give a very warm cozy balance to the techno feel of the stainless steal and black trim. And ohhh... and when the sunlight hits the bamboo.... it's gives such an amazing warm glow..... I LOVE IT!








MASTER BEDROOM
Wow.... I can't wait to wake up in this room. Tim and I agree.... we love... love the bamboo and natural pine with the blue. Tim esp seems to like the bamboo in this room, with the blues.








BATHROOMS
We hung up our curtains, that we had gotten as bridal shower gifts, do that the bathrooms looked more finished, when the bank appraiser had inspected. As the guest bathroom, we wanted to give the lower bathroom more of a fun look, with an aquatic theme. for our guests.






STAIRS AND BIRDS-EYE VIEW
Stairs turned out great.





I think they are one of the most important parts of the house..... just for the reason that some of the best views of the interior are from the landing. The first view from the landing is the fireplace and when turning to the left, an awesome view of the kitchen and sliding glass door.





The house looks great.... and I love it even more, without the blue painters tape accents :)

Comments

Popular Posts