Surperior Walls installation

2005
Thursday, April 7

Today was so much freakn fun!. I got to watch our basement walls be craned into place and installed.

Originally they didn't think the walls would go in till late morning or early afternoon, but when I drove by this morning, it looked like they were ready to start. I asked and I was told that they'd start in about 10-15 min, so I decided to stay, then called Mom, figuring she'd bring the video camera with her.

8:47 am
They started backing in the truck, with the Superior Walls. It was a tough turn for that truck to back in, but he got it in there just fine.





9:15 am
They started craning the walls into the basement area, After each wall was lowered into place, they bolted them together.










10:34 am
They lowered and bolted in the last of the basement area walls.





After I left, they must have gotten another shipment, cause when I had gone by later, both the sub-floor (family/3rd bed) walls and garage area walls were put into place as well. I wish I could've been there to see the rest of the Superior Walls go into place, but we had our 2nd annual forum assembly at work this afternoon, which I didn't want to miss.

Comments

Popular Posts