Digging the hole - Day2

2005
Wednesday, April 6

It is a beautiful, sunny, 59 degree day for Day2 of digging the hole. As I watched for a couple of minutes, they seemed to have built up the house spot from yesterday and today they're trenching out the area where the Superior Walls will be placed.







As the scoop tuck dug out the earth, the other man, using a laser level, motioning to the scooper how low/high to dig out. I'm guessing that they'll dig out a trench around and either use that smaller scooper or bring in a bigger one.

Later on, Mom had im'd me, she said it was kinda amusing... they didn't think anyone was at the lot, until she saw a head peeping out of the hole. She said it was pretty funny to see this head in the dirt.


oooo.... I also have good news from Tim. I talked to him in the evening and he said that Mike's been pushing things along and they'll be putting up the framework next Friday (4/15/05). I am soooo freakn excited!

Comments

Popular Posts