Sat on the Wall

2005
Saturday, April 9

Tim and I took a walk over to the lot this afternoon. It was sooo freakn gorgeous outside with blue skys, sunny and warm. I wanted so badly to see what it was like on the inside of the walls, so I hopped over the wall.

While on the inside, we got such a great idea of what our family room was going to be like. We were trying to figure out where abouts our couch would be. It was fun to be standing in the living room, mind you, it was all mud, but it was fun.

Getting out was quite amusing. Considering the wall is almost my height and I wasn't quite sure how'd I get out. Tim had to hop over and rescue his damsel in distress and hoist my sorry butt out. I didn't really have a problem getting in, but out was a different story due it being lower on the inside.

After rescuing me, we sat on the wall, I'm thinking for a good 2 hrs. It was so relaxing and peaceful. The birds were chirping as were the crickets. Tim and I just looked at each other and agreed, we could just fall asleep right there.

It was so freaky thinking about the fact that on Monday the concrete floor will be poured and this coming Friday, the framework will actually go up.

Oh... we also, finally, met our neighbor, on the left. We didn't know what to expect, after all that stuff with the affidavit and everything, but it turned out it was a nice meeting. He seemed very friendly. We meet him half way on our mound of dirt in between the lots. We said we've invite them over for a bbq, when we got everything all completed... and he even invited us over for a bbq as well. Hopefully, we can continue to evolve a good relationship with our newly meet neighbors.

Comments

Popular Posts