Xmas eve & fireplace

2005
Monday, December 26

Hands down, the coolest addition to my xmas tradition was sitting in front of that fireplace. Tim and I had a fire on xmas eve, while we opened a present each. I had never done that before and it was very special to me.






Then on xmas morning, I made my way down the hallway and downstairs following a trail of Snickers bars, which led to the xmas tree.... *giggle*. The, for the first time, we enjoyed xmas morning, in our house, in front of our tree, by our fireplace, in our pjs :)


Later on in the day today, my Dad helped Tim and I started on the task of installing our closet shelving. First we had to decipher what everything was, since it came from barden, with no list of what no list of what goes where. We received the standard white wire shelving. First we needed to measure and cut the wire. That was all we had time for today, since we had a late start.... so we'll be picking it up again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts