Red Door & Garden Sculpture Cattailes

2007
Sunday, July 1

Before heading hooking up with my bestfriend to go to a local garden festival, I got side-tracked with painting the first coats of the side door of the garage. I painted it the same red that I used on interior garage walls. I love looking at the red door from the kitchen. It really POPS and gives that blah area some fun and dynamics.






I bought some cool garden stakes at the garden festival. They're cattail sculptures. I love garden stakes like these. Interactive sculptures that move by touch or wind make gardens fun.




I also bought lime colored and purplish colored Coral Bell flowers the other day. I totally feel in love with the lime colored ones. They'll really pop from the red rubber mulch and the green foliage behind it.

Comments

Popular Posts