Logs - Tim got ouchy

2006
Friday, August 4

Well... Today I injured my husband for the first time. Not badly..... but it could've been lots worse.

We were splitting more logs today. I was operating the splitting, while Tim was loading the logs. A log started to popup while splitting, Tim pushed it down and the next thing I heard was him saying "STOP-STOP". His glove looked like it got pinched and pulled between the log and splitting wedge.

I was afraid to look down, with the thought of a digit missing, but it wasn't as bad as we thought. He got whammer of a gouge out of his palm, but all digits remain intact. We cleaned up his wound, then I made him ice it, while I cleaned up the tools.

The rest of the night we had taken off from real-life adventures to watch Sci-fi Friday with my Dad.

Comments

Popular Posts