Logs - split last of cut logs

2006
Saturday, August 5

Prior to the heavy work today, In the morning I installed another bath towel rod in the upper bathroom. I wanted to install it a while ago, but haven't had the chance. We had been using a 24" rod between the two of us, but I wanted to give Tim a space for a wash cloth, since I had taken the space by the sink. So I installed an 18" rod for my towel and he can now have the 24" one all to himself.

In the Evening we split the last of the logs that my Dad cut up for us and got them out of the way of the driveway. This time... Tim and kept our digits far away from the splitting wedge. We learned from Tim's lovely injury yesterday. So today the rolls were reversed as he operated the splitter, while I loaded the logs...... just call me She-Ra :)

Anyways.... all the logs that were by the side of the driveway are now out of the way, so that we can get some landfill in there and build up that area a big more for more driveway. We still have a large pile we still need to cut up and split, but it's out of the way for now.



Comments

Popular Posts