Front Yard - Circle

2006
Sunday, August 27

This afternoon I had taken another stroll on the rooftop to photograph the lines we drew for the circle. I was able to climb up on the roof this time cause I now have my very own flexible ladder. I've been borrowing my Dad's during construction.

I'd love to get a Little Giant ladder, but they're too pricey for me at the moment. This one resembles my Dad's, in that it is a flexible ladder system, like the Little Giant, but it works by a ratchet system, instead of a pin system to keep the ladder in positions.




Anyways.... I had taken some shots of the circle lines that Tim and I had marked off last Thursday.






I also had taken a pic of the pine tree, with a larger excavated area in order to fit a drain pipe around the area. Tim and I had dug that out on the 20th, then I staked it better.

Comments

Popular Posts