Septic alarm... again, painted basement stairwell

2006
Sunday, April 23

*sigh*

One phrase came to mind...... "I knew it". I just kept stating that over and over when that darn alarm had gone off. I was so very pissed.

If we were comparing ourselves to cops..... Tim would be the good cop.... and I'm definitely the bad cop. I have no idea how Tim remained so calm when leaving a message. I hit my boiling point with the shotty workmanship of G&K Sewer. I called back and left the "bad cop" message..... which basically stated that they'd better get their asses to our property and fix their crappy work or else the news, Better Business Bureau and every media I can think of hears about the facts.

I never-never-ever thought I'd be one of those people, but Sales Associates of WNY and the lovely subcontracts they found for our build has proved me wrong.

I was so full of adrenaline that I decided to paint, cause I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't burn it off. So I painted the basement stairwell. It felt nice to get it done.







Comments

Popular Posts