Circle - Wallstone (3rd & 4th Course)

2006
Sunday, October 1

I had a different helper today..... my Dad. He decided to help me with the wallstone as Tim had plans with his Dad to go to a football game.

He was helping me finish off the 3rd course. All the while trying to talk me into a fourth course. I didn't want to here it. I was so happy with the thought of the square area being done, that I didn't want to think about doing another course.

He was so funny...... every time I'd turn my back, he'd add another stone to a fourth course he was trying to lay. I kept telling him.... "stop that.... just finish the 3rd level". Eventually he won me over, when had gotten enough done that I could see what it would look like. So.... yeah..... it's getting a fourth course of stones.

The 3rd and 4th courses are interesting. Due to getting into the curved part of the design, where the square intersects one of the circles, we needed to find curved stones. I think when it's all done, it will be worth the effort though.

Comments

Popular Posts