Front Yard - Circle Construction

2006
Thursday, September 21

Yeah..... today we finally get what we've waited for... our circular driveway in our front yard. They came this morning to start, before I left for work, so I was able to get some photos of the start of it.







Later on, in the afternoon, I received an email from Tim with an a pic attached of our band-spanking new circular driveway. He even got up on the roof and gave me a birds-eye-view. His email jokingly said that he risked life and limb to get me this photo :)



One of my favorite movies is the Money Pit with Tom Hanks. There's a part in it where they finally get stairs and Tom Hans jumps up and down on them and cries in disbelief that they finally had stairs. That's what I felt like when I have seen the pic.

I was so excited I had to show my coworkers Paul & Charlie. They thought I was nuts. I told them that if they had witnessed the picture too, then it must be real. Charlie then said that he didn't know and it might be a mass delusion :)

It wasn't though..... it's real :)

Comments

Popular Posts