Primed - bath2, bed3

2005
Sunday, July 10

Today we had a smaller painting party with Dad and our friend Laura. We finished the primer in lower bathroom, bedroom 3 and used up the rest of the 5 gal bucket of the new drywall primer.

I think the stress of everything is finally starting to get to me though. Dealing with planning the rest of the wedding and the house are constantly on my mind these days. I've been so bad lately... snappin' at everyone, but esp Tim. I guess this is what everyone was talking about when they said that if we make it through this yr, we'll know that we'll be ok through anything.

Laura gave me a nice little pep talk, before she left, by simply telling me that everything will work out. I've got the greatest family and friends... cause they've had to endure the array of poop from me lately.

Comments

Popular Posts