Deck - Board exchange, More Trex Done

2008
Saturday, September 6

This morning We had gotten a new delivery of Trex boards, from the Home Depot, to exchange the damaged ones we had gotten in the first shipment. There were many that had been damaged, probably due to being the last that they had in stock at the time. The new boards look really nice and they're in great condition. We wished that the first batch was like this shipment.

From Deck

From Deck


We had gotten another delivery today.... the deck lights I had purchased. I had been looking around for step lights and found the Philips Aurelle LED Deck light kit. They're basically little tiny recessed lights.

From Deck


In the morning I had also had gotten an early start and installed more boards on the main deck on my own, which reassured me that I made the right choice to get more invisi-fast fasteners for the lower decks. I really like the system and installing the Trex boards has been going very nicely.

From Deck

From Deck

Comments

Popular Posts