Deck - Main Level - More Trex

2008
Thursday, September 4

After I had gotten home from work, I had gone straight outside to work on the deck. Working on the deck after work has been really hard. By the time we get everything set up and get to work, the sun is already starting to set. I did managed to install 2 more Trex boards on the main deck using the Invisi-Fast Hidden Deck Fastener system, before sunset though.

Wow... what a great fastening system. I installed some, when we first started, but my Mom has really been the one installing the decking on the main deck level. They were easy to install. I couldn't believe the difference in experience between the other fasteners we used and the Invisi-Fast. The Invisi-Fast actually made it enjoyable to install the decking. It was fast, easy and felt very solid when I stood on the installed boards.

From Deck


From Deck


From Deck

Comments

Popular Posts