Deck - Philips Aurelle Deck Lighting Kit

2008
Sunday, September 7

Before anymore Trex boards had been installed on the deck I wanted to install the Philips Aurelle deck lights as step lighting. I was kicking myself for not doing it sooner. I wouldn't have had to go underneath the deck to install the wiring, but a least the underneath view was cool.

From Deck


First though I needed to go to Home Depot and buy a 1-1/8 size spade bit as it was a size I didn't have. Then I drilled holes in the outside joists, which really are steps, and go underneath to run wiring.

I installed 6 of the Philips Aurelle lights on the main deck. They were so freakn easy to install. No stripping wires, just insert them into cool splicing connectors and presto!

From Deck


From Deck



In the afternoon my parents came over and helped out with installing more Trex on the main level deck. We were kicking butt and got all the way up to the corner of the main deck.

From Deck


From Deck


From Deck

From Deck

Comments

Popular Posts