Thursday, August 6
After a little measurement mishap, we wound up taking the bench frame apart that we had constructed yesterday. I thought it would be awful and turned out not to be as bad as I thought. My Dad and I trimmed down the pieces too wide and then Tim and I put it back together and started screwing Saddle color Trex decking onto the top.
My Uncle Andrew and my Dad came back when Tim and I were just about finished with the top deck boards and they helped us cut up and screw on the Madeira color Trex boards as the trim around the sides of the bench. And by the end of the afternoon we completed the left bench and started on the right bench framework.