Deck - Benches (Level 2)

2009
Saturday, August 22

In the morning my parents came over, with my Uncle Andrew and got right to work on constructing the benches, for the second level deck. We started by constructing the framework for each. While my Dad and Andrew were cutting the pieces, my Mom and I were screwing them in their places.

It was actually a lot of fun. Because there were 2 benches, my Mom and I had taken one and the boys had taken the other and had a bit of a race. No one won though cause in the end we were all working on both together :)

After the framework was done, Tim, my parents and I actually managed to finish them off with trim, before sunset. I actually had a chance to relax on them for a bit, before the mosquitoes got crazy. I sat there, texting my friend Kelly, that we had finished the benches, and I must say, it was pretty cool feeling to be able to say that they were done :)






















Comments

HALLO...
I Like its....nice blog
goodluck...
You really have great talent..
How I envy you!
Kris said…
Thank you for your compliments! It really means a lot to get them :)

Popular Posts