Board & Batten - backside

2005
Tuesday, June 7

Well the Board & batten vinyl siding is even better than I was expecting. By the time I got our of work yesterday, the guys had completed the back of the garage, as well as the adjoining kitchen wall and it looks fantastic. I'm very-very happy with it so far.

I really didn't know what to expect before I had seen it. I knew that battens would extrude our from the boards, but I think I had a picture stuck in my head of horizontal siding flipped on its end for some reason. The battens extrude a bit more than I invisioned, which I like, because it gives a nice vertical texture to the whole look of it. I really-really like it!

















This morning they started on the left side, by the family room and bedrooms.



Comments

Popular Posts