Sunday, June 17
In order to hold the mulch in place, in the side-bed, we decided to use the same edge tack system that I had used in the circle. With just a few of the tracks in place, it already looks better and gives a nice separation between the mulch and gravel.
After I was done playing with the track I decided to tackle something that's been bugging me for the last couple of weeks..... the damn weeds around the pine tree. Originally the pine sitting area was going to be worked on this year, but all of our efforts switched to the front year this year, in order for permanent occupancy and curb appeal. For now, at least with the weed block in place, we won't have to look at the weeds anymore.