Planted more Driveway-side shrubs, Chestnut tree

2007
Sunday, June 10

I planted more shrubs, in the driveway-side planted bed, this morning. It's nice to drive in now and see plants there, instead of dirt.



This afternoon I had gone to the Art Festival and bought a butterfly garden stake. It's large size is perfect for the side bed.



In the evening, we had gone to Tim's parents home and they gave us some saplings of their Chestnut tree. One thing that is very important to me is that our yard represents both of us. That's one thing that the book, Complete Guide to Landscaping, stressed is to make a list of everyone's wants. At the top of my list was a Magnolia tree. When I asked Tim, the first thing that came to his mind was a sapling from his parents Chestnut tree.

Comments

Popular Posts