DR® Trimmer/Mower

2009
Monday, May 18

At the end of the day, yesterday, even though Tim and I made a good dent in clearing the backyard jungle of brush & weeds, it was only a little chunk out of the whole. I decided to research if there were any power tools I could buy or rent that would help.

As luck would have it, a neighbor of my parents had the perfect tool. Even better.... he told my Dad he could have it! It's the DR Trimmer/Mower. It was purchased back in 90's and still runs great. My Dad said I could barrow it, until he needs it.

I tested it out briefly and this sucker is awesome! It cut through the brush like it was butter. It's basically a giant heavy duty weed wacker. You can buy the "Beaver Blade" accessory, which is basically a saw blade, with a chain saw blade around around it, and really have fun.




Comments

Popular Posts