Everything is blooming

2008
Friday, April 18

I can't freakn wait.... everything is blooming and there's all little buds developing everywhere. The weeping snowfountain cherry tree looks like it's going to explode with flowers any day now and just go... poooof.





This is the first spring for so many things. It's the first spring we've had grass! yahoo... no mud! There's also, flowering trees, shrubs and flowers blooming from the previous year. It's a little different when watching nature bloom in spring opposed to last yr planting things when they were already in bloom.

I'm so excited I can't stand it. Everyone morning, for the last 2 weeks, I'll walk around and take a peek at buds, before heading off to work. Then... when I come back I take another look.... I'm completely obsessed with watching the progress.

Comments

Popular Posts