Suppose to clear land

2005
Thursday, March 24

Well... they were suppose to start clearing the land today, but it didn't happen. I was disappointed, but I know that this was all short notice to everyone to clear the land.

I kept going out there periodically cause of my inner debate about saving trees. Tim and I are in much debate about the Trees. Me being from a more outdoorsy/rural type of background and Tim being from a development/cul-de-sacs is causing some friction, but I'm sure we'll both be happy with a bit of compromising.

If I could, I'd probably save them all, but I know that's not possible. They are not the most beautiful trees, but honestly, it doesn't bother me that some of them are ugly ducklings..... I actually rather like the uniqueness of them that way.

Comments

Popular Posts