Weeping Cherry & more in bloom

2009
Sunday, April 26

This morning I was pleasantly surprised to come down stairs and see out the window the Weeping Snowfountain Cherry in bloom. It made my morning, it was so breathtakingly beautiful.




Actually all the flowering trees are starting to show life again....


The Magnolia tree's buds are starting to get big and open any day now.




The Crabapple Prairiefire, that I just purchased is starting to bloom.




Even the little baby Chestnut tree, Tim's parents gave us, is starting to get it's leaves.




Last and certainly not least.... finally... finally.... finally the Eastern Redbud trees are getting buds. I've been waiting since 2005 for them to have buds. They don't flower for 6-7 years... so I'm REALLY excited to see they have buds.

Comments

Popular Posts