Kitchen - Tile Backsplash (options)

2009
Wednesday, April 15

Last week (4/9) I found a website that had some really cool tiles that I thought might be some options to look at for a backsplash for the kitchen. I've been pondering it for a couple of years now and I really like some options from www.glasstilestore.com.

I was really attracted to a their Fusion Glass&Stone category. So I bought a 3 samples for 5 bucks each. Today they came in. I leaned them up against the wall behind the sink.

From House


Tim and I like the Alloy Sequoia Blend the best. It's polished beige glass and polished white glass in a wavy finish, with honey onyx marble and beige cream marble. It seemed to really work with the wall and cabinet colors really well. I a loved the "wavy" finish to the one.... it gives kind of a glistening effect... a little spark to it.

From House


From House

Comments

Popular Posts