Stained Glass Class - Finished foiling glass

2009
Tuesday, March 10

Today in my stained glass class, I finished with the copper foil on my iris design... yay! Since glass can't be soldered, I wrapped each piece of glass with a copper foil, which will then get soldered all together. Foiling is actually very zen.... and it was zen for 41 pieces :)

I didn't have time to star soldering in this class, so next week I'm going to learn how to solder it all together. I can't wait to see it without the blue painters tape holding it together.

From Graphics & Design

Comments

Unknown said…
It's BEAUTIFUL Kris!!! I can't wait to see it all finished!!! I SO wish I could be taking this class with you guys!!!
Kris said…
Thank you very much! I can't wait to see it all finished too :)

-Kris

Popular Posts