The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades...

2008
Thursday, May 29

As I was pulling in the driveway I couldn't help but to chuckle as I thought of the song "The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades" by Timbuk 3. This song popped in my head as I watched my husband walking across the lawn mowing in a black shirt and jeans while wearing shades. I must admit.... it's a cool thing being married to "coolest looking" lawn mowing husband on the road :)



The mower Tim was using is one that was given to us by his parents, but I just wanted to mention that he only uses that when the lawn gets to be too much with our Great States Corp. manual mower. We heard that mowing your lawn for one hour with a conventional gasoline-powered lawn mower can cause more air pollution than driving about 140 miles in a new car.

Comments

Popular Posts