Browse 4 lots

2004
Monday, August 9

Today we met up with Don, our broker, and had seen 4 lots for sale.

One was in a cute area. It's a lot like my parents, lots of trees, but it's way at the other end of the town, where there's nothing around and it's not really close to anything. I'd have to bike forever just to get to where I like to bike..... not that it's the deciding factor, but it's one of the small things I can see adding up.

The 2nd one was a no way in hell. It had lots of potential, 5 acres, but high traffic and high speed traffic. The second Tim and I stepped out of the car and a car passed by us, it was like forget this one.... too damn noisy.

The 3rd one... well.... it came with a small garage... and that's about all that was good about it. It was right by the expressway and waaaay too close to neighbors.

The 4th.... well.... who knows.... we couldn't find it. There was no sign, no way of knowing where it was on the road. Don had left the tax map at his office, so we couldn't even find it that way.

personally.... I'm hoping that it's nice, cause the other 3 sucked.

Comments

Popular Posts