Pavestone Walkway - Started

2008
Saturday, October 18

We had 4 projects we wanted to complete this year. One was the was the deck, which is done the other 3 were landfill the backyard, more Pavestones and finer gravel for the driveway. The landfill in the backyard will have to wait, due to wetness and the other 2 we can do.

Last October we had started the Pavestone patio and walkway. This project will be ongoing as budget allows. For this year my goal was to complete the 10'x6' area in front of the window.

After getting fueled up on breakfast at my parents, we had gone to the Home Depot to pick up more Pavestone Plaza Stones. In order to make the Muster K pattern we need the Plaza Stone rectangle and square pavers. My Dad barrowed my brothers pickup truck to transport the stones.... all 225 of them. On our way back Tim and I picked up 4 buckets of crushed limestone as the base.

I got to work in the afternoon and completed about half of the area. I was moving along quite well. It was a beautiful day and I had taken advance of it until sunset.
From Landscaping

From Landscaping


From Landscaping


From Landscaping

Comments

Popular Posts