Pavestone Walkway - Done

2008
Sunday, October 19

Before getting to work today on finishing this years Pavestone project, we needed to get some more crushed limestone gravel. After that I got right to work. I finished laying the last Plaza Paver about 3pm or so. I started sweeping the sand in the joints just as my Mom pulled up for a surprise visit to lend a hand. She helped me sweep the rest in between the pavers.

From Landscaping


From Landscaping


From Landscaping



After we finished with the sand, she helped me removed the brick colored cinder blocks in the near by shrub bed and raise them up by adding more gravel. One of the things I'd like to happen before the snow hits is a finer coat of gravel on the driveway. The cider block height needs to be raised in anticipation for that.

From Landscaping



While I was at it, I also put our pumpkins out on display on our front step.
One we got from Tim's parents, the other was a gift from my manager John. I've got the coolest boss ever..... he surprised our team by having us carve pumpkins in the conference room. The whole office smelled like pumpkins :)

From Landscaping

Comments

Popular Posts