Wednesday, November 17
We found out that the affidavit has been signed and has been mailed to Jim.
-Find out how the perk test & soil test are doing (once those are in we can close
-Try to see if things would be ready by tomorrow
Jim will be away late Fri-Tues. He can push the close date til Tues 30th, but recommends not too much later. So we decided on Dec 1st as the Closing Day.