Firepit - Started back rests

2010
Sunday, October 17

Originally I started out cleaning the garage and trying to get stuff out of the way as my new car is 3 inches wider than my last. I was working with the door open and said to myself...hey, it's such a nice day, I think I'll try to bend a board, for the firepit seat back, to see what it'll be bending those 20 foot suckers.

Ok...so the plan is to bend the Trex composite boards and attach them to the posts, which form a semi-circle. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Once I clamped the board to the first post, it was fairly easy to use the clamps and bend it in place as I had gone along.

It was going well enough I managed to get to boards up. the second one is have screwed into place as we had to leave for some Halloween fun :)




Comments

Popular Posts