Chopped grass by Property line

2007
Thursday, June 7

Ok... I admit... sometimes I can't help myself, but to be a little pisspot. I've been telling Tim, for the last couple of weeks, that I'd borrow my Dad's weed whacker to whack the tall grass and weeds, in between us and our neighbor. Today I get this email from Tim saying that he's decided to get rid of the weeds with the shears. I shook my head, shrugged and figured... hey, if he wanted to do that by hand, have fun. I'm proud of him though, he had gotten pretty far by doing by hand.

Before heading home, I researched some grass trimmers and found a cordless Black & Decker Grasshog with a decent rating and reviews. I decided to pick one up one my way home. The thing I liked about it was that it's adjustable for height, comes with 2 batteries and it's only 6 pounds. Gas ones are still the more powerful ones, but I'm not a fan of the weight nor smell of them.

Comments

Popular Posts