Receiver hookup

2007
Friday, March 16

Tim emailed me at work today and told me that the receiver arrived. I couldn't wait to get home, but at the same time, I knew we were in for a night of frustration. Hooking up a surround sound is always a headache to configure it just right.

And alas... it was. After I hooked up the speakers, I had switch some of the wire, which I already knew I had to do, cause I was too dumb to label things when we originally installed the wiring almost 2 yrs ago.

After that, it was a matter of hooking all of our other components to it, such as TV, cable, ect. That was Tim's job as I'm not good at that aspect. That just gets me frustrated.

Everything is almost all set up, but we're giving our selves a little break as we frustrated cause we can't get the darn back speakers to work. When we run the sound test, they work, but when we try to use it with the TV, they don't. It's probably something really stupid too.

Comments

Popular Posts