Basement - shelving

2006
Saturday, April 29

I walked down into the basement the other day and decided I really need to get this organized. Up until now the basement has been the place where things without a home got placed.... such as xmas decorations, paint cans and other items. It's time to get stuff off the floor and out of the way.

I decided that wire shelves on brackets could be the way to go. Here's the thing though.... I needed a way to anchor the brackets to. I found it spontaneously at Home Depot, while browsing through a book there. There are such things as brackets that hook on top of foundation walls. There're great and highly recommend them!

They get slipped onto the end of a bracket, which turns the bracket into an upside down L-shape. The L-shape then hooks on top of the foundation and hangs down. The shelves can then be hooked into the bracket hooks as usual.



Comments

Popular Posts